Monday, November 30, 2009

Long Time No See

So I am trying this out on my phone for the first time so forgive me if I spell every other word wrong. I haven't been on here for a while mainly because my computer blows. It doesn't work. Anyways, football season just came to an end last week. It was a great year. Since then, my cousin - who is in the air force - flew in from Germany and we basically have been partying non stop. It was fun though. Also we have been playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - it is so sweet. I am bad at it right now but I will soon be the best haha. We just had thanksgiving a few days ago and I am still full. I think my favorite thanksgiving food is mashed potatoes. So damn good. Oh and I also went to the Lions game with my brother and 2 cousins. And tailgating was fun but the game kinda blew. Another thanksgiving tradition is our annual "turkey bowl" that we have at my house with my sister and all of the neighbor kids. It was raining this year so it got pretty intense. It's just a two hand touch football game with kids. It's really fun. Especially when my team wins. My brother and I are very competitive. I think last year there was an argument in the house after the game. hahaha. I'm so frickin excited for Christmas. I have no clue what I want but I am most excited about getting this first order of shirts out. I just received the samples and I took some pictures of myself with them on. I will add them to this blog. Oh, I also want to add to this one of the most embarrassing moments of my life. It is a picture of a receipt for $1.90. My card with all of my money was declined. It sucked haha. So my brother had to pay for me. Right after I finish this post I am going to place the first order. I am so excited! This has been a long time coming and I'm so glad that it is finally here. After that I need to sleep. Which is weird because I just was on thanksgiving break. To many parties?

Listening 2: FRANK SINATRA - IT WAS A VERY GOOD YEAR

p.s. We just got our Christmas tree and it is ballin.

No comments:

Post a Comment