Sunday, December 13, 2009

Tat Tat Tatted Up

So a few days ago I was in Detroit with my family having an early family Christmas because my cousin is going back to Germany and then to Afghanistan. This also happened to be the date that my grandpa died a year ago. My mom wanted to get my grandpas initials on her wrist in memory of him. Sooo I got to thinking, "how many people can say that they got a tattoo with their mom?" and I came to the conclusion... Not many. So I decided to get one. It's around 12:00 and we walk in to the tattoo parlor and I'm kinda freaking out... I would have chickened out but I had already put down a down payment so there was no going back. My mom sat down in the chair first after asking a TON of questions. The tattoo was done in about 5 min. and now it was my turn. I asked her how it felt and she said that it didn't hurt at all and that it actually kind of felt good. So I had it in my head that it wasn't going to hurt... well I was wrong... it hurt like hell. But I like it.

The first order of shirts should be here on Tuesday! I'm so excited. Also, the website will drop around then, as well as the manual for the student representatives. I am writing it by hand so I have been writing that for a while. I always seem to mess up the last sentence on a page, so I have to rewrite the page... sooo annoying.

We have finals this week for school. But I am a P.E. major... so I have one... and it should be really easy. It's funny because all of my friends are all studying REALLY hard and I am just sitting in my room chilling and listening to music. I keep asking them if they want to go out and find a party, but for some reason they just get kind of mad and leave. haha. PE major 4 LIFE!!

My dad just gave me a book called "Have a Little Faith" by Mitch Albom. He said it was amazing so he gave it to me 2 read. I hope to start that soon, lord knows I will have time. Hmmm... anything else new in my life? Well I broke my record player which sucks. The needle broke. So know I just have a bunch of records that I can't listen to.

I think that is about all I have to say. It was a random post but I just needed to say that I got a tattoo.

Listening 2: THE WALLFLOWERS - ONE HEADLIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment