Friday, November 6, 2009

This is Crazy!

So within the last day or so I have sold way over what I had expected for the first order! I don't even have samples to show people! I am so happy that people like the idea. I seriously think that we are going to change the world. I am working with Jack Pearl of Battle Creek Michigan and they have been nothing but amazing. I am expected to get samples in next week. I am so excited. I haven't written on here for a while - mainly because I didn't have much to write about - but within these last couple of days my lazy days have turned into crazy days and sleepless nights. :) I seriously can hardly sleep because I am so excited. I hope that one day soon a ton of people will share the same problem :).

So besides Be A Number I have not been up to much. We just recently had a dog. It was a Boxer. Wow. So we got this dog when it was 3 - so it wasn't a puppy or anything. His name was Lenny and he loved to eat, poop everywhere, sleep and tear the house up. Now, for the first week or so this was OK because me and my housemates were convinced that we could break his bad habits. He was getting better... and then he went crazy lol. He actually had separation anxiety so whenever we would leave to go to football he would freak out. So after a while we just couldn't handle him so we found him a good home where someone will always be with him. BUT before he left he left us a few parting gifts haha. My friend was actually home at the time - but he was upstairs. I leave for about 15 min. and I come back and find the biggest duce I have ever seen on the floor - and actually one of my other friends had come home and stepped in it! I have NO clue how he first could not smell it when he first walked in. I was actually hit with a wave of poop smell when I walked in. OK so besides the poop he grabbed a remote from a table and chewed it in half haha. Then after that he decided to get on the counter and eat a box of boneless chicken wings. He still wasn't done - he grabbed my mullet wig from Halloween the night before and practically ate it haha - there was hair everywhere! So yeah that was sweet.

I am so excited for Christmas! Happy Holidays!

Listening 2: KID CUDI - UP UP AND AWAY

No comments:

Post a Comment